Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day

Pink Ball 2
Okay, so not what you would expect for an entry titled "Snow Day". I can assure you it is snowing and by the looks of it we are going to get walloped pretty good. This is a picture of my exercise ball sitting next to a window. The light was nice and I couldn't resist shooting it. At least it's getting used for something! I continue to go through the winter only getting on my bike (outside) about once a week. I am using the indoor trainer some to try and retain a little fitness but my winter flab is still gaining a hold. On the bright side, I may finally get a chance to use my snowshoes that I got 4 years ago and have used only once. Not for lack of interest but more for lack of a snowfall over a few inches. I think I will head outside and shoot some pix and vids. God, I am looking forward to spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment