Monday, May 18, 2009

A New Direction

IMG_0902
Originally uploaded by brendan61
For those of you who had been following "Brendan's Bike Blog" and noticed it has been missing from the Cycle Craft Home Page, let me explain a bit. My posts were becoming somewhat political in nature and I actually received one or two comments chastising me for connecting a commercial business with my personal political leanings. Although I find it somewhat disheartening that someone would actually threaten me because they did not share my point of view I realized that expressing political ideas was not helping me achieve my objective of getting more people to embrace cycling as a sensible alternative for personal transportation. However, regardless of your political leanings, I think it is safe to say that I support bike use.
So here, without bias, is a new blog dedicated to promoting bicycling, in all it's forms, as a smart, healthy, and fun lifestyle choice. My goal is to share my own personal experiences with you for entertainment, education, and perhaps some motivation. As always, thanks for reading and be safe out there!
P.S. Clicking on the pictures will bring you to my Flikr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment