Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bad Driver TV Episode 2


Here's a short one. I wish you could see the face of this knuckle head. He looked right at me, knew he should wait, and pulled out anyway. The old "F.U." Although I was not really in danger of hitting this guy, or vice versa, because I was paying attention, the situation could have been much worse had I been another second up the road. This guy's selfish behavior is infuriating. It is bad enough when people do stupid things because they don't know any better (see episode one), but when someone does something they know is wrong but just don't care, it is very frustrating!

2 comments:

  1. These are great videos and hopefully will open up some peoples eyes on sharing the roads. What kind of helmet cam do you have? Do you sell it at CycleCraft?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using a Vholdr Contour HD I just got. Lots of fun! I can get the camera from one of my distributors. Retail is about $300. There is a new version of the camera coming out soon called the Contour HD1080 for about $30 more (I think). Supposed to be al little better but this one works great. The software that comes with the camera is okay for downloading but all my editing gets done with iMovie on my Mac

    ReplyDelete